Admin Users only
What is this?
- The facility allows the you to create and customise additional fields.
- It is available for up to 5 additional fields which can be custom labelled and can be either plain text or drop-down select boxes.
- Steps to Set up Custom Fields:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click Custom Fields.
- Under Field Name, enter in the label you would like each field to be given.
- Select whether the field should be a text field or a drop down field.
- If you have selected the field type as drop-down, you will need to add in values.
- Click on the Menus button in the admin section.
- In the list of fields, select the corresponding custom field to the one you have used (Custom 1 - Custom 5).
- Add in menu options to use.