This feature is useful when you are adding many candidates over a number of days, perhaps by using the "Add CV's" button or using the email import and you want to find those new candidate records. Or perhaps you are searching for a candidate but you don't know their name but you know they were added sometime last week.
How to add in the date range:
- Ensure that you are in search mode, "Date Registered" will become an underlined link.
- When the "Date Registered" link is clicked, the date range window will open.
- Click in the text box beside "From" and a calendar will pop open.
- Double click on the date for it to be entered in the "From" box.
- Repeat this for the "To" box and then click on "Search" button.
- This will close the box and place the date range in the "Date Registered Field".
If you do not want to search for a range of dates, you are able to specify a particular date by typing it into the "Date Registered" field.