Log in to Arithon. When you are presented with the page that says "Click here to access Arithon" there is a link to the left "Manage Users" in the My Account section. Click on this link. You will then be presented with a list of all the active users of your Arithon system. They will each have a link "edit" beside their name and a description of the type of user they are (Normal / Administrator). Click on the "edit" beside the user who's details you wish to edit.
Applying Access Times
- To enable access times, "Yes" must be selected underneath the "Access Times?", you will then be able to edit the times.
- Access times are all in GMT and take into account Daylight Savings Time.
- For each day, set a start time and an end time. Times are given in the 24 hour clock in intervals of 15 minutes. We recommend that 15 minutes lee-way before and after office hours should be given.
- To disable a persons access for a particular day, the start time and end time should be set to the same time.
- Access Times can be disabled by selecting "No" underneath the "Access Times?"
- To enable holiday times, "Yes" must be selected underneath "Apply Holidays?", you will then be able to enter dates.
- Enter the start and end dates using the link to the calenders provided. Alternatively, you can manually enter the dates in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- The holiday starts from 00:00 of the start date and ends at 23:59 of the end date.
- After the holidays have ended, any access times that have been applied will come into effect.
- Holidays can be disabled by selecting "No" underneath "Apply Holidays".
- To disable access times, "No" must be selected underneath the "Access Times?". The times will then become inactive.
- To disable holiday times, "No" must be selected underneath "Apply Holidays?". You will no longer be able to enter in dates.