Why would I want to use Email Import?
- When the email import is run, it will create a new record for every email address that is not already in the system and place the body of the email in as a comment.
- If the candidate is already in the system, the body of the email is still added as a comment.
- If the subject includes a job ID that matches one in Arithon, the candidate is placed on the selections screen for that job
- You can automatically send a response to your candidate. Say you have 2 email accounts set up - arithon_yes_please and arithon_no_thank_you - you can set up different responses for these accounts.
- Your response can include a "details link" - this will allow the candidates to fill in their contact details and add their skills.
- You can specify the consultant that the new candidates belong to - when the candidates have been imported the consultant will receive an email report
- The CV attached to the email will be parsed and all the candidates details will be filled in automatically. (Please note that CV parsing is an optional extra to the Arithon service)
You need to decide how many accounts you want - should each consultant / department have their own account? Do you want to include the details link in some responses and not in others?
Please note that if you are using Outlook 2000, then you must be in Internet Mail Only Mode.
How do I set it up?