To send an email to either multiple candidates or clients, do the following:
- Using Arithon's search function (see here), narrow the list of candidates/clients you wish to mail
- Now, click on the "Email Candidates / Email Clients " link on the quick menu - this will open a new Active Mail window
- Click on the "To" button - this will open the "Select Recipients" screen
- From here you can select who you want to mail using three criteria:
- Take all candidates/ contacts from last search
- Take all candidates from last match
- Search for a recipient by name
Please note that if you have searched candidate CVs for a particular term and wish to mass mail all these candidates, you are not able to do this if you do the search via the Quick Menu. You must do an integrated search (see here)
- To add a recipient to your mailing list, simply select the name in the left hand pane and click the "Add" button to move them to the right hand pane / mailing list
- When you are happy with your mailing list, click "OK"
- You will now have your mailing list set and can type the mail you wish to send
- At this stage you can also add the following placeholders to the text, using the dropdown above the body of the email. The placeholders will allow you to personalise the mail (like a mail merge) - so you can use the recipients realname in the email instead of Dear Sir/Madam.
You may be also interested in the following knowledgebase article: Emailing Candidates Asking Them To Update Their Records
If you experience issues when trying to follow these steps, you rcomputer may not be setup for Arithon. Please look at this article for further information: Issues Mailing From Arithon
If you have any further queries about this process, please don't hesitate to contact Arithon support at firstname.lastname@example.org