- Specify the number of skills that are displayed in both the candidate and the vacancy screen
- Should the bank details section be displayed in the candidate screen.
- There are 5 custom fields available in Arithon. Here, the name is specified and the type of field is specified (text field or drop down). See the custom fields knowledgebase article for further information
DOB & Social Insurance
- Should the Date of Birth and Social Insurance Fields be displayed in the Bank Details section or in the main part of the candidate screen.
- Should "Copy WPM/Errors" and "Dicta WPM/Errors" fields should be included in the candidate screen
- Which currency should Arithon use (Euro, GB Pounds or US Dollars). This setting has to be set up in order for Arithon to be used to generate timesheets
- Should imported email attachments be set as "public" or "private" CVs. For more about Arithon's email import facility see email import overview knowledgebase article
- Customise the header used with the public profile generator. For further information see Public Profile Generator knowledgebase article
- Should the fields mentioned be editable by all consultants or just the owner
Week-start In relation to time sheets, should the working week start on Sunday or Monday. This setting has to be set up in order for Arithon to be used to generate timesheets.
- Specifies which fields must be completed before a consultant may save a candidate. For further information see the required fields knowledgebase article.
- By setting up access lists for the various Arithon accounts in the system, you allow users in the system to see each others diaries.
See the access list knowledgebase article for further information